- A person whose business was the exchanging of one currency for another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I will be having dinner with Kim and then we are going off to the money changer for some currency swop.
- Some accounts say that Thabit was a money changer as a young man.
- The friendly bank staff directed us to their favourite money changer, at that time lolling around on the steps outside the bank.
Más definiciones de money changerDefinición de money changer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.