- The concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses: he was convicted of money laundering and tax evasionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He had already been convicted of threatening a police officer and faced fraud and money laundering charges.
- He's facing charges of conspiracy and money laundering.
- The government has fined the bank billions of dollars for not reporting suspicious activity, including money laundering.
Más definiciones de money launderingDefinición de money laundering en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.