- 1(In a pornographic film) a sequence in which an actor ejaculates.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As such, the money shot provides visible evidence of sexual pleasure and functions as proof that they're really doing it and not merely faking it.
- For instance, what the business names the 'money shot' (visible ejaculation) is not a realistic element but a narrative convention to enhance the believability of what happens on the screen.
- They are a little less graphic than traditional adult videos (lacking the "money shot" for example), and are aimed at the more timid of adult video newbies.
- 1.1A crucial or climactic moment, especially of a film: and now for the money shot: the Titanic shearing in half in the middle of a freezing ocean the preview even shows the money shot of the spiders rampaging through the townMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After a couple of hours, I got my "money shot" - an adult brown pelican in full profile, sitting calmly on a wood post, looking almost like a saucer with a head on it.
- Jonah and I were tweaking the crater scene (2nd to last, an emotional money shot), and he wanted to cut away to a wide landscape shot for a bit during the caretaker's explanation of the crater.
- It's because of this that I use Rear Window, especially the scene culminating in my personal 'money shot', whenever I teach introductory film theory.
Más definiciones de money shotDefinición de money shot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.