1(In a pornographic film) a sequence in which an actor ejaculates.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Also known as the 'money shot', the pop shot is the all-important evidence of male orgasm without which no hard-core porn scene is complete.
- It's not just the money shot, but all the foreplay and thrusting that preceded it.
- They are a little less graphic than traditional adult videos (lacking the "money shot" for example), and are aimed at the more timid of adult video newbies.
1.1A crucial or climactic moment, especially of a film: and now for the money shot: the Titanic shearing in half in the middle of a freezing ocean the preview even shows the money shot of the spiders rampaging through the town
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With millions of bucks on the line, photographers will stop at next to nothing to get the money shot.
- For the movie understands that the spectacle is all about the money shot.
- There was no money shot at any point in this regard.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: money shot
Definición de money shot en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda