Definición de moniker en inglés:
A name: his real moniker is Dave Kennedy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Can you name the artist's solo title, her Spice moniker and her actual name?
- They eschew their given names for monikers like ‘Hotstick,’ ‘Bo’ and ‘Socks.’
- With three speech scrolls, Quinatzin engages the two men to his right, whom the painter identifies with ethnic monikers instead of personal names.
mid 19th century: of unknown origin.
- Example sentences
- Up to six million people are expected to log on during the month-long project to see how the politically monikered pen-mates get on.
- This weekend, I received three e-mails from three of the most impressively monikered people I've ever heard of.
- Home Page is a cleverly monikered site that seems to only contain random pictures and not much else.
Definición de moniker en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary