- Giving or serving as a warning: the chill, monitory wail of an air-raid sirenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- O'Harra blew into his great, silver monitory horn, and it was a sound of relatively high pitch that all those in Stanton knew well to be wary of.
- Oliver Twist draws most overtly on the model of the didactic tracts by providing negative monitory examples.
- A new liberty will arise, so the monitory promise goes, not in any freedom from constraints too subtle for the hungry to perceive, but in class consciousness.
sustantivo (plural monitories)Volver al principio
Más definiciones de monitoryDefinición de monitory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.