- A piece of playground equipment consisting of a horizontally mounted overhead ladder, from which children may swing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They swung from the monkey bars and grinned from the hopscotch lines etched on the pavement.
- With quiet little parks all over the place, with children playing on swings and monkey bars when school was out.
- My mom, Tucker, and I would come to this park every weekend and play on the swings and slides and monkey bars.
Más definiciones de monkey barsDefinición de monkey bars en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.