- 1Monophonic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The disc contains Dolby Digital 2.0 mono audio tracks in each of English, Italian, and French.
- The Dolby Digital 2.0 mono audio tracks are more than suitable here and provide a clean aural presentation.
- The presentation is full screen with Dolby Digital 1.0 mono audio in Japanese.
- 2Monochrome.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- 0900 hrs: Jerry becomes confused by our mono colored currency and attempts to pay for a soda with a turnpike receipt.
- It's mono, of course, and there's no backlight, but what do you expect for £77?
sustantivo (plural monos)Volver al principio
- 1A monophonic recording.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The audio is a standard mono, with no hiss except at high volumes, and does its job satisfactorily.
- The image is reasonably clear and bright, if slightly soft, and the soundtrack is a no-nonsense mono that is free of any artifacts.
- The soundtrack is the original mono, and has the basic problems of such older tracks.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Monophonic reproduction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Purists will be happy to know the original mono track was remastered into two-channel Dolby Digital mono.
- Presented in Dolby Digital 2.0 mono, there are several imperfections.
- The disc's audio is in mono as mastered from a digitally restored 35 mm magnetic track and is in very good shape.
- 2.1 [mass noun] Monochrome reproduction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Dolby Digital 1.0 mono sounds much better than the 2.0 faux stereo that carries an unwanted echoic effect.
- 3North American short for mononucleosis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They will help only if your child has a bacterial infection along with her mono, such as strep throat.
- He or she might want to test you for other sicknesses that are like mono.
- Because mono is caused by a virus, antibiotics such as penicillin won't help unless the child has a secondary infection like strep bacteria.
- 4North American short for monofilament.
Más definiciones de monoDefinición de mono en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.