Definición de mono en inglés:
- The disc contains Dolby Digital 2.0 mono audio tracks in each of English, Italian, and French.
- The Dolby Digital 2.0 mono audio tracks are more than suitable here and provide a clean aural presentation.
- The presentation is full screen with Dolby Digital 1.0 mono audio in Japanese.
sustantivo (plural monos)Volver al principio
1A monophonic recording.
- The audio is a standard mono, with no hiss except at high volumes, and does its job satisfactorily.
- The image is reasonably clear and bright, if slightly soft, and the soundtrack is a no-nonsense mono that is free of any artifacts.
- The soundtrack is the original mono, and has the basic problems of such older tracks.
1.1 [mass noun] Monophonic reproduction.
- Purists will be happy to know the original mono track was remastered into two-channel Dolby Digital mono.
- Presented in Dolby Digital 2.0 mono, there are several imperfections.
- The disc's audio is in mono as mastered from a digitally restored 35 mm magnetic track and is in very good shape.
3North American short for mononucleosis.
- They will help only if your child has a bacterial infection along with her mono, such as strep throat.
- He or she might want to test you for other sicknesses that are like mono.
- Because mono is caused by a virus, antibiotics such as penicillin won't help unless the child has a secondary infection like strep bacteria.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan