sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- An abnormally high proportion of monocytes in the blood, especially associated with glandular fever.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Common benign causes include adenoviral illness in children, mononucleosis, and some pharmaceuticals, and these can usually be identified with a careful history and examination.
- The flu gave way to mononucleosis and finally chronic fatigue syndrome, which sidelined him for several months.
- These white blood cells help fight viral infections, and an increased number of ‘atypical’ lymphocytes usually indicates current infection with mononucleosis.
Más definiciones de mononucleosisDefinición de mononucleosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.