- less common term for haploid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Numerous phenotypic characters have been associated with DNA C-values (DNA content of the chromosome complement) and with genome size (DNA content of the monoploid chromosome set) apart from the genetic effect.
- As originally defined by Winkler, genome referred to a monoploid chromosome complement.
- The original meaning of ‘genome’ by Winkler, who coined the term, applied to one monoploid chromosome set, and its use was restricted to this for half a century.
Más definiciones de monoploidDefinición de monoploid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.