- A railway in which the track consists of a single rail, typically elevated and with the trains suspended from it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By contrast, alternate technologies like people movers, mini metros and monorails require the entire route to be separated either by elevating it, putting it underground or fencing it off.
- Some monorails get by with tracks just a shade over two feet wide.
- How about an elevated monorail to connect the two Bradford stations, the airport link and the Odsal complex?
Más definiciones de monorailDefinición de monorail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.