sustantivoVolver al principio
A person or animal having only one testicle.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sexual imperfection was to be found in other conditions as well, such as in eunuchs and monorchids.
- When they finally released the results of the autopsy, it was revealed that the ribald words of the march ‘Colonel Bogey’ had been correct: he was monorchid.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Psychiatrists have diagnosed him after his death as a ‘borderline personality ‘with strong paranoid tendencies intensified by monorchidism.’
Definición de monorchid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.