- (Of a reflex pathway) involving a single synapse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In wild type, this response is via a monosynaptic pathway and has a characteristically short latency that is stable at high frequencies of stimulation.
- The latency of the first potential was around 5 msec and was considered as monosynaptic reflex.
- These include not only reciprocal inhibitory connections between the interneuron groups, but also monosynaptic inputs to swim motoneurons.
Más definiciones de monosynapticDefinición de monosynaptic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.