The doctrine or belief that there is only one God.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once the option for religion has been made, the only serious alternatives are pantheism and monotheism.
- This monotheism, this religion of the one, of course has universal appeal.
- In a contest with polytheism, monotheism is likely to prevail, and one who comes to hold that many natural phenomena were created intentionally probably will come to believe in God.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All that they require, by the way, is a belief in a Supreme Being - a monotheist god or absolute reality.
- One of the most poignant stories of the Torah tells us about Abraham, the first monotheist, and his relationship with God.
- As staunch monotheists, for example, they saw the entire universe as the seamless work of God.
Definición de monotheism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda