- Done, produced, or occurring once a month: the Council held monthly meetingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, its membership has soared to more than 200, with monthly meetings in a north-west hospital.
- Other than the monthly meeting, not much is going on at the association.
- The meeting ended with Wednesday 2 March confirmed as the date of the next monthly meeting.
adverbioVolver al principio
- Once a month; every month: most of us get paid monthlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The group, which was formed 50 years ago, meets monthly and holds two annual flower shows.
- Stubbs operates on a few patients monthly and has numerous consultations.
- The amount of interest you earn over a year will vary depending on whether it is calculated monthly or annually.
sustantivo (plural monthlies)Volver al principio
- 1A magazine that is published once a month: an Anglo-American monthly whose appeal was always internationalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mother Jones, a glossy monthly, takes an equally unequivocal approach to war.
- In the past year he has turned one of his fortnightly magazines into a weekly, and one monthly into a fortnightly.
- This introduction to their new monthly is all about the finer things.
- 2 (monthlies) • informal A menstrual period: cramps from your monthlies so bad you could weepMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Anyway, nobody said anything about Michelle not getting her monthlies.
- I asked the young woman about the severity of her symptoms and she informed me that she always suffered agonizing pain when she had her monthlies.
Más definiciones de monthlyDefinición de monthly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.