- An arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept: we put together a mood board with key images and words that best convey the essence of the brandMás ejemplos en oraciones
- "But she knew very much what she wanted and she brought us mood boards and told us what influences she would like us to use on the cake."
- Once you have enough pictures, pin them to a large piece of hardboard to create a 'mood board' which will illustrate the type of style you'd like for your own garden.
- She pinned the scrap of paper to the mood board with a scarlet-headed pin.
Más definiciones de mood boardDefinición de mood board en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.