(also moon snail)
- A marine mollusc with a shiny, almost spherical, shell and a large foot.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Naticidae, class Gastropoda: Natica and other genera
- She was explaining about the moon snail, which they had come across while wading.
- Atlantic moon shells are found along most of the East Coast.
- Moon snails are carnivorous sand dwellers feeding mainly on clams and other snails
Más definiciones de moon shellDefinición de moon shell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.