sustantivo (plural igual or moonfishes)
- A deep-bodied laterally compressed marine fish, in particular:
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ● a silvery fish of the jack family (Carangidae), including Selene setapinnis of the Atlantic. ● an opah. ● a fingerfish.
- Oceana's scientists attribute the Mediterranean invasion partly to the overfishing of jellyfish predators there, including moonfish, triggerfish, and leatherback turtles, which are often caught accidentally as bycatch.
- One fish I wish I could see with my own eyes is the brilliant opah, or moonfish.
- Sometimes a moonfish or a sailfish might show up while freely enjoying the open ocean.
Más definiciones de moonfishDefinición de moonfish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.