Definición de moonfish en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or moonfishes)
A deep-bodied laterally compressed marine fish, in particular:
- ● A silvery fish of the jack family (Carangidae), including Selene setapinnis of the Atlantic. ● An opah. ● A fingerfish.
- Oceana's scientists attribute the Mediterranean invasion partly to the overfishing of jellyfish predators there, including moonfish, triggerfish, and leatherback turtles, which are often caught accidentally as bycatch.
- One fish I wish I could see with my own eyes is the brilliant opah, or moonfish.
- Sometimes a moonfish or a sailfish might show up while freely enjoying the open ocean.
Definición de moonfish en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary