Definición de moonflower en inglés:
A tropical American climbing plant of the convolvulus family, with sweet-smelling trumpet-shaped white flowers which open at dusk and close at midday.
- Ipomoea alba, family Convolvulaceae
- She bought a tomato cage, a large plastic flower-pot saucer (the kind that looks like terra-cotta), some string and vines, such as clematis, moonflower or morning glory.
- At night, walking slowly through a starlit, stone-covered path, you can happen upon a fragrant moonflower vine covered with large, white saucer-shaped flowers or sweet-scented night-blooming jasmine.
- Last weekend we planted moonflowers, next week we're on to sunflowers.
Definición de moonflower en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan