Definición de moonshine en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] informal
1Foolish talk or ideas: whatever I said, it was moonshine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why is this moonshine in a book that asks itself to be taken seriously on the solar system?
- But I think it is moonshine to say that the photos were released out of a desire to show how his medical care is going.
- We shall never learn to feel and respect our real calling and destiny, unless we have taught ourselves to consider every thing as moonshine, compared with the education of the heart.
2North American Illicitly distilled or smuggled alcohol.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They just built their stills and made up moonshine or any other liquor that they could.
- When we got older we sat around and drank rum or moonshine out of coke bottles.
- None of them had eaten anything all day so, as usual they were trying to fill their stomachs with beer and moonshine.
- sense 2.Oraciones de ejemplo
- They relish telling stories about moonshiners, smugglers, and contraband runners who successfully fool and evade federal agents.
- The road ends at Upper Killeyan, but it is worth walking the last mile to the coast, once the favourite haunt of smugglers and moonshiners.
- Later I discovered he had been a bootlegger and moonshiner during prohibition and had gone to live on the mountain to flee a gang who thought he owed them money.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán