- A dance to ska music characterized by heavy rhythmic stamping.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have performed the skinhead moonstomp and have attempted moonwalking in Michael Jackson style.
- I'm gonna learn the moonstomp.
- Take off your shoes and do the moonstomp!!
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Perform a moonstomp: a crowd of 75,000 attended, and enthusiastically moonstomped aroundMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Put your braces on your shoulders and your boots on your feet and get down to some full-on moonstomping.
- At a ska concert, you can find a mixture of many cultures skanking and moonstomping together: skinheads, rudeboys, punks, hippies, even preppies!
- They moonstomped in the aisles between the red booths and out into the street where the out of towners watched from a safe distance.