adjetivo (moonier, mooniest)
- Dreamy and unaware of one’s surroundings, for example because one is in love: little girls go moony over horsesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I look around the crowd during Forever Lost - almost everyone is singing their heart out, and those who aren't are cuddling the person next to them and beaming like moony Cheshire cats.
- 'And,’ he casts moony eyes at he, ‘once I met Stacey, it was easy.’
- There are a couple of females who always get moony when they hear that.
Más definiciones de moonyDefinición de moony en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.