- 1 • rare Apathy and dejection: all that mopery and ‘Ooooh, it’s so hard and lonely at the top’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday's journalled mopery belied the fact I did actually get out and about and looking at art, giving me some ideas for things to write about at the most neglected of my blog children, after nadath.
- An idealistic student tries to bring back his creativity, while his secretary attempts to drag him out of his mopery.
- 2US • informal The action of committing a minor or petty offence such as loitering: we got guys doing stretches for passing bad checks and aggravated moperyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I hope he also charges them with Mopery
- What Lisa is leaving out is she was once charged with mopery
Más definiciones de moperyDefinición de mopery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.