- A kind of allegorical drama having personified abstract qualities as the main characters and presenting a lesson about good conduct and character, popular in the 15th and early 16th centuries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As we approach the end of scene three of the morality play, two heroic character types have emerged: the victim and the judge.
- Instead, we are given a medieval morality play where each character is a virtue or vice and stays that way throughout.
- One deliberate omission involves the vestiges of the medieval morality play that remained in Marlowe's 16 th-century retelling.
Más definiciones de morality playDefinición de morality play en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.