- Any of a group of paramyxoviruses which causes measles, rinderpest, and canine distemper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Measles is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by the morbillivirus.
- The cause was also reported to be a morbillivirus, but the infection may have spread so widely because the animals' immune systems were compromised by pollutants.
- Morbillivirus infections which were not documented in aquatic mammals until 1988,
1970s: from Latin morbilli (plural of morbillus 'pustule', from morbus 'disease') + virus.
Más definiciones de morbillivirusDefinición de morbillivirus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.