- The period from 4 to 8 a.m. on board a ship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a prelude to life at sea, the dragon boat team learnt the meaning of the ‘morning watch’ when it rose at 4am on March 7 to prepare to compete in the championships.
- Kennedy held the morning watch, relieving the other officers from his fidgeting and worry.
- Hornblower wakened at the last ding of the fifth bell in in the morning watch.
Más definiciones de morning watchDefinición de morning watch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.