sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- The property or state of being composed of cells of two genetically different types.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- High rates of structural instability have in fact been reported for palindromic transgenes in mice, where mitotic mosaicism and rearranged versions of the transgene have been detected in the progeny.
- This can be explained on the basis of germline or gonadal mosaicism.
- This results in female mosaicism for loci located in the differential chromosome region.
Más definiciones de mosaicismDefinición de mosaicism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.