- An area in front of the stage at a rock concert, where moshing occurs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Walking into the airport is almost like being in a mosh pit at a rock concert; it was shoulder-to-shoulder people.
- The ad features a teenage boy in the middle of a mosh pit at a rock concert.
- We were down the front in the mosh pit (the first 10 rows of seats had been removed) but we had by far the best view.
Más definiciones de mosh pitDefinición de mosh pit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.