- A person who helps a mother, mainly by looking after children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you have school age children who do not require so much intensive care, or if you work from home, you may want to consider taking on a mother's help or au pair.
- If you are based at home and doing some of the childcare yourself then a mother's help or au pair is ideal for domestic help and childcare in one.
- She then worked as a mother's help to a family in Somerset Avenue, Wilpshire, where her uncle was the gardener.
Más definiciones de mother's helpDefinición de mother's help en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.