- Something regarded as absolutely necessary or appropriate: the bottom line is work and that is mother’s milk to any performerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Eliminationist rhetoric is mother's milk to these kids.
- One of the legendary lines about the place of money in American campaigns came from a powerful California politician who said, ‘money is the mother's milk of politics.’
- Because money continues to be the mother's milk of politics, Democrats serious about retaking the White House should not give money to candidates who have no chance of beating Bush.
Más definiciones de mother's milkDefinición de mother's milk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.