- The founding house of a religious order.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sisters from the Cross and Passion Order returned to their mother house in Kilcullen on Friday night for a special ceremony of remembrance to mark their contribution to the school and community.
- They might have a home, a mother house, a home community, but then they spend the rest of their lives working out in different communities all over the world.
- The founding Dominican Congregation of St. Mary of the Springs has its mother house in Columbus, Ohio, where it is also the sponsoring order for Ohio Dominican College.
Más definiciones de mother houseDefinición de mother house en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.