sustantivo (plural mothers-in-law)
- The mother of one’s husband or wife.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whenever possible, we go back to relieve his wife and my mother-in-law Judith of her bedside vigil.
- The problem hit home to me early last year as my wife, my mother-in-law and I caught a taxi home from a party in a Bristol city-centre hotel.
- Meddling mothers-in-law, couch-potato husbands, and disobedient kids make you laugh - and wince - because you share the frustrations of the actors on TV.
Más definiciones de mother-in-lawDefinición de mother-in-law en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.