Definición de mother-in-law's tongue en inglés:
A West African plant of the agave family, which has long slender leaves with yellow marginal stripes.
- Sansevieria trifasciata, family Agavaceae
- For instance they won't eat anything in the aloe family or leathery leafed plants such as mother-in-law's tongue.
- If the bathroom is cold for most of the day, choose sansevierias (mother-in-law's tongue) - which will also survive in a poorly lit bathroom - or Nepenthes alata, a carnivorous plant with unusual hanging red traps.
- All over the Caribbean, it is known as ‘mother-in-law's tongue’.
Definición de mother-in-law's tongue en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan