sustantivo (plural mothers-to-be)
- A woman who is expecting a baby.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Something that I feel is important about being a mother is telling other mothers or mothers-to-be what it is really like.
- Our courts are in such a rush to jail mothers and mothers-to-be that no thought is given to the devastating effect this has on families.
- First of all, in case there are any mothers-to-be or mothers still smoking out there, stop now.
Más definiciones de mother-to-beDefinición de mother-to-be en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.