- The language which a person has grown up speaking from early childhood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a rule, interpreters are supposed to translate between their mother tongue and another language.
- Many immigrants not only learn English in addition to their mother tongue, but also speak other languages.
- Krio is spoken as a mother tongue by some 250,000 people in and around Freetown and by many more Sierra Leoneans as a second language.
Más definiciones de mother tongueDefinición de mother tongue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.