- Natural ability to cope with everyday matters; common sense: the police lacked the mother wit of city peopleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But it's mainly women I confide in, turning to them for a deeper understanding of life's large and small moments and sharing mother wit, warmth and wisdom when I'm feeling down.
- Unfortunately, in crowds it is stupidity and not mother wit that is accumulated.
- With mother wit - and our safety guide - you'll sidestep these hazards.
Más definiciones de mother witDefinición de mother wit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.