- A printed circuit board containing the principal components of a computer or other device, with connectors for other circuit boards to be slotted into.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So let us see how this motherboard performs compared to other motherboards and other video cards.
- It's no different really to the small pieces of wire or other minor modifications we see on motherboards or video cards from time to time.
- That's a less straightforward process for all its other machines, all of which have graphics on the motherboard.
Más definiciones de motherboardDefinición de motherboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.