- A tall strong-smelling European plant of the mint family. It is used in herbal medicine, especially in the treatment of gynaecological disorders.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Leonurus cardiaca, family Labiatae
- In his head, he made a catalog of what the tea would need - blackcurrant, chamomile, heather, hawthorn, lemon balm, motherwort, marjoram, passion flower, and St John's wort.
- Chewing insects can spread the disease from weeds as they feed, so be sure to remove all nearby pokeweed, nightshade, catnip, horsenettle and motherwort.
- Uterine-stimulating herbs, such as black cohosh, blue cohosh, achyranthes root, goldenseal, motherwort, wild ginger, and red raspberry leaf, have been used to induce labor.
Más definiciones de motherwortDefinición de motherwort en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.