- (Of clothes or fabric) treated with a substance which repels moths: a garment that is fully washable, mothproof, and flame resistantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This yarn is mothproof, shrink-proof, colorfast, non-allergenic and machine washable and dryable.
- Many yarn manufacturers make mothproof wool, which is chemically treated to repel or kill moths that come in contact with it.
- It is a fine 2-ply mothproof needlepoint/crewel thread made of 100% pure wool in 180 shades.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Treat (clothes or fabric) with a substance which repels moths: when storing a rug, first have it cleaned, washed, and mothproofedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Place in closets, drawers, or closed containers to mothproof garments.
- The rug has been exhibited many times since then, and a Navajo Indian regularly cleans and mothproofs it.
- New wool is always mothproofed, but it is still a good idea to spray finished needlepoint about once a year.
Más definiciones de mothproofDefinición de mothproof en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.