Definición de motocross en inglés:
Cross-country racing on motorcycles: a national motocross champion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Barrett's initial racing experience came in motocross.
- Considered one of America's up-and-coming drivers, the 20 year-old Jaskol started his career in motocross at the age of nine.
- Fernandez began racing in motocross when he was 8 years old.
- Example sentences
- Sadly, four-wheelers and motocrossers are our allies in maintaining access to the best trails on earth.
- If there were such a thing as Motorcycle Protection Agency, the 125 cc motocrossers we were testing would be on its list of endangered species.
- These high-profile victories were to signal the coming of a new era of 4-stroke motocrossers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia