- 1 • dated A coach.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The driver attempted to correct, jack-knifed the vehicle, and a motor coach that was also traveling westbound collided with the tractor trailer unit.
- A little further on a soccer match spontaneously starts in front of our motor coach while those watching, sing Beatles' songs.
- She met him at the station, and together they climbed into an ancient motor coach, which took them further North up the Arctic Highway to the village where she and her family lived.
Más definiciones de motor coachDefinición de motor coach en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.