- 1A mechanical system that includes an electric motor and drives a machine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We built a variable motor drive for a washing machine and it added $250 to the final cost.
- The book takes a very systematic approach to both installing and troubleshooting electric motor drives.
- Engineers traced the problem to the electronics that control the tape player's motor drive.
- 1.1A battery-driven motor in a camera used to wind the film rapidly between exposures.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the new batteries, the motor drive and camera are functioning just perfectly.
- I normally use 2 or 3 camera bodies with motor drives when shooting fireworks.
- As I scurried to retrieve my smalls, the whirr of a dozen camera motor drives signalled that the whole unhappy episode was being captured on film.
Más definiciones de motor driveDefinición de motor drive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.