- A nerve cell forming part of a pathway along which impulses pass from the brain or spinal cord to a muscle or gland.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Muscles are stimulated by signals from nerve cells called motor neurons.
- Muscles are wired to the brain by nerve cells called motor neurons, which are like wires biochemically soldered to the outside of a muscle fibre.
- The polio virus damages 95% of brain stem and spinal cord motor neurons, killing on average at least half of them.
Más definiciones de motor neuronDefinición de motor neuron en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.