Definición de motormouth en inglés:
A person who talks quickly and incessantly.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But for every new-found friend ready to stand a drink at the bar, there is a wisecracking motormouth, resentful of a footballer's many blessings, fervently determined to downsize the over-inflated ego attributed to all players.
- In fact Gerry can resemble a motormouth at times and this week he'll find that comes in handy when he covers for a holidaying John Laws on AM radio station 2UE in Sydney.
- He'd been around once before, when the baby was only weeks old, and I hadn't taken any notice of him, other than to note that he was a bit of a motormouth.
- 1motormouthed adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After Mom's funeral, Largeman has the great fortune of meeting Natalie Portman's motormouthed, epileptic animal-lover Sam.
- It was good to see them all again, and they were remarkably tolerant of my motormouthed idiocy.
- The piece concerns two wives on the run: thrill-seeking Cass, who abandons her unadventurous husband, and bibulously motormouthed Lois, who is abandoned by hers.
Definición de motormouth en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda