- The sloping surface of a mountain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The road that led out of Cassais had led him down a mountainside towards the seaside.
- The wind gently stirs, softly whistling as it swirls in the crevices and crags of the mountainside.
- Barely a regular structure, road or building broke the contours of the mountainsides, whose ragged, stony slopes rose straight from the shore to a thousand feet.
Más definiciones de mountainsideDefinición de mountainside en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.