- Riding an animal, typically a horse, especially for military or other duty: mounted police controlled the crowdMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Police Minister Michelle Roberts met police officers and their horses from the mounted section when they travelled to Geraldton from Perth recently.
- They were met by rows of police officers stretching for two blocks on the sidewalk in front of the school, along with mounted police officers on horses and a police helicopter overhead.
- Over time, she became nearly as skilled as he was with the great sword and with the dagger, and on horseback they were evenly matched in both riding and in mounted combat.
Más definiciones de mountedDefinición de mounted en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.