Definición de mourner en inglés:
1A person who attends a funeral as a relative or friend of the dead person.
- Family servants acted as pallbearers; the mourners were family and friends of the family.
- Meanwhile, more than 300 mourners attended Clare's funeral, at St George's Church, to remember the life of their friend and colleague.
- More than 1250 mourners attended Wodehouse's funeral in Edmonton.
2Any of a number of drab-coloured South American tyrant flycatchers and related birds.
- Families Tyrannidae, Pipridae, and Cotingidae: four genera and several species; the classification is uncertain
- The Pale-bellied Mourner (Rhytipterna immunda) of northern South America is rare in museum collections, virtually unknown in life, and of uncertain generic and familial affinities.
Definición de mourner en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary