Definición de mourner en inglés:
1A person who attends a funeral as a relative or friend of the dead person.
- Family servants acted as pallbearers; the mourners were family and friends of the family.
- Meanwhile, more than 300 mourners attended Clare's funeral, at St George's Church, to remember the life of their friend and colleague.
- More than 1250 mourners attended Wodehouse's funeral in Edmonton.
2Any of a number of drab-coloured South American tyrant flycatchers and related birds.
- Families Tyrannidae, Pipridae, and Cotingidae: four genera and several species; the classification is uncertain
- The Pale-bellied Mourner (Rhytipterna immunda) of northern South America is rare in museum collections, virtually unknown in life, and of uncertain generic and familial affinities.
Definición de mourner en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan