Definición de mouse-eared bat en inglés:
A myotis bat that has mouse-like ears and mainly brownish fur.
- Genus Myotis, family Vespertilionidae: several species, in particular the large M. myotis, found from SW Europe to Asia Minor
- The greater mouse-eared bat is one of the largest bats in Europe, and females are larger than males.
- The large mouse-eared bat eats insects caught in flight as well as beetles taken on the ground.
- Only occasionally have greater mouse-eared bats been found in tree holes during hibernation.
Definición de mouse-eared bat en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan