Definición de mouse opossum en inglés:
A mouse-like opossum with large ears and no marsupial pouch, native to Central and South America.
- Genus Marmosa, family Didelphidae: several species
- He suggested that Robinson's mouse opossum was a major nest predator at his study site.
- Also called mouse opossums and rat opossums, their appearance is more suggestive of shrews.
- These creatures are prey to vertebrates like birds, mouse opossums, salamanders, and frogs.
Definición de mouse opossum en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan