sustantivochiefly North American
A person who directs or produces cinema films.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In attempting to make a broad-ranging, effective contemporary film, the moviemakers invoked images and qualities of other genres and times and created a hybrid product.
- A film that has inspired moviemakers for decades, King Kong has finally come to DVD, just in time for its big screen remake by Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson.
- Over the last century, writers like Rudyard Kipling and moviemakers like Walt Disney have given almost human qualities to what in real life are wild and untamable animals.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Orson Welles likened his first experiences in moviemaking to having ‘the biggest magic kit a boy was ever given.’
- Cinema and moviemaking have this incredible capacity to work like memory or to work like dreams.
- One issue that will probably vex some viewers is that the film has a loose structure; it's more like a string of scenes about moviemaking than a directed narrative.
Definición de moviemaker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.