sustantivo (plural mozzette)
- A short cape with a hood, worn by the Pope, cardinals, and some other ecclesiastics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No other prelate wears elaborately embroidered stoles over the mozetta as a normal part of choir dress.
- Boys and girls wear a long white tunic with a coloured mozzetta on top to distinguish the various groups.
- The mozzetta is the same color as the cassock, and is usually worn only by cardinals and bishops.
late 18th century: Italian, shortened form of almozzetta, from medieval Latin almucia 'amice' + the diminutive suffix -etta.
Más definiciones de mozzettaDefinición de mozzetta en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.